ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Tutorials review
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:15:02 GMT
Hi,

As you may already know one of the remaining tasks before we can cut a
2.0.0-beta1 release is to review all the tutorials:

I've just cut a snapshot distrib of the current trunk, I'm currently
uploading it here:
http://people.apache.org/~xavier/ivy/staging/2.0.0-beta1-dev/

For those who would like to help in reviewing and fixing the tutorials, you
can use this snapshot as a basis. If you plan to review one tutorial, please
drop us a note on the ivy-dev list before so that we don't work on the same
tutorial in the mean time. As a reminder, the documentation to contribute
documentation is available here:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/write-doc.html

And the documentation source for the tutorials is available here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/doc/tutorial/

When you have reviewed the tutorial, you can submit your fix for the
documentation and corresponding sources as patch attached to the JIRA issue
(and do not forget to check the Grant license checkbox).

For those not familiar with creating patches, there is a very simple
documentation here:
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/HOWTO_Patch

I hope some users will consider this as a good opportunity to contribute
back some time to a good project :-)

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/