ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY DE and use origin flag
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:00:13 GMT
It's a limitation of IvyDE, not sure if there's already an open issue for
that or no, but I'm pretty it has already been discussed. So I see a couple
of solutions:
- develop an ant task to generate your .classpath
- patch IvyDE to support useOrigin and submit your patch for inclusion

Obviously I prefer the second solution :-)

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/