ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Graduated!
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 06:01:38 GMT
On 10/11/07, Jing Xue <jingxue@digizenstudio.com> wrote:

> Quoting Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>:
>
> > Dear Ivy community,
> >
> > After almost one year of incubation, two incubating releases, 1800+
> e-mails
> > on the user list, 1400+ e-mails on the developer list, with the help of
> 4
> > mentors, 3 committers, 38 contributors and many more users, Ivy has
> > officially [1] graduated as a sub project of Apache Ant!
>
> Congratulations!  Well done, Ivy Team!
>
> So is that the sound I'm hearing from the 2.0 beta/release around the
> corner?  ;-)

This is not directly related, but we know we have to release beta 1 asap.
Graduation may even have a small slow down effect due to work needed to
migrate to ant subproject infrastructure. But it shouldn't take too long,
don't worry!

And you know anybody can help to get the beta release out: one of the main
remaining task for the beta is to review and update the tutorials, it's
something any user can do :-)

Xavier

--

http://xhab.blogspot.com/