ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Graduated!
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:59:32 GMT
Dear Ivy community,

After almost one year of incubation, two incubating releases, 1800+ e-mails
on the user list, 1400+ e-mails on the developer list, with the help of 4
mentors, 3 committers, 38 contributors and many more users, Ivy has
officially [1] graduated as a sub project of Apache Ant!

I take this opportunity to thank everyone in the Ivy community and the
Apache community, and especially incubator PMC members who devotes time to
teach the Apache way to podlings like Ivy, answer questions and review
releases. I would like thank even more our mentors: Antoine, St├ęphane, Steve
and Stefan, thank you very much for your time, your help and your valuable
advices! Ivy wouldn't be "Apache Ivy" without you.

Xavier

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg15445.html

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/