ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy Beta
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 07:23:24 GMT
Indeed, this is something we need to discuss, we were supposed to release a
beta much earlier. I haven't been available very much lately, so I haven't
done much for the beta. But next week I should find some time to work on the
tutorials (making sure the tutorials work is mandatory for the beta IMO).

What do others think?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/