ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Problems with cache resolution
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:53:20 GMT
Hi Guys,

We are having problems with ivy picking up jars from the cache when
they don't exist or when they are older than the jars being built.
Our only option seems to be to blow away the cache and start again.
Are there known problems in this area (I know about the flag for
checking for updates to the ivy files)? We have tried useOrigin but
that causes other failures. Are there known issues with useOrigin?

ivy 2.0 alpha2

andy