ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVY DE - multiple projects in eclipse, managing preferences
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:04:31 GMT
What I do is have an ivy settings file on a file share somewhere (put it
with your ivy repository), then each developer has their own ivy setting
file that they put have locally on their machine, that includes the shared
ivy settings file. The ivy-settings file on the location machines should
include the one stored in your repository using either an http address, or a
mapped drive possibly using an environment variable.

--
Regards,
John Gill