ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with cache resolution
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 00:31:41 GMT
It is because you are publishing "another" version of 2.0.0.0. Try
publishing using a build number or publication date as the version, that way
the cache won't think you already have that version in the cache.

In my book, a version is a version and there cannot be more than one release
of it.

--
Regards,
John Gill