ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Calbazana <alejan...@calbazana.com>
Subject Axis2?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:29:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm pretty new to Ivy, but so far it's doing most of what I want.  I do
have a quick question though...

I am trying to build my private repository and need to pull down Axis2.
I've pointed to repo1.maven.org and began to pull it down, but noticed
that no dependencies are brought down with it.  My install line looks as
follows:

        <ivy:install organisation="org.apache.axis2" module="axis2"
revision="1.3" from="repo1" to="private" transitive="true"/>

Also, is there a best practice for building a private repository?  If I
have several jars, frameworks, etc to pull down, I'd like to do this in
one shot.  I thought of just replicating a local maven2 repo, but wasn't
sure if this was the best way to go about it.

Thanks,

Al