ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject RE: IVY DE and use origin flag
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:46:07 GMT
I'll take a look at both.    I've never did any eclipse development
before, but am willing to give it a shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 4:00 AM
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: IVY DE and use origin flag

It's a limitation of IvyDE, not sure if there's already an open issue
for
that or no, but I'm pretty it has already been discussed. So I see a
couple
of solutions:
- develop an ant task to generate your .classpath
- patch IvyDE to support useOrigin and submit your patch for inclusion

Obviously I prefer the second solution :-)

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/