ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject IVY DE - multiple projects in eclipse, managing preferences
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:13:42 GMT
I'm trying to setup my projects such that:

1)  I can check out into eclipse after setting up ivyde
2)  Resolve my classpath

And have everything work with very little user configuration.

My current snag is with setting the user preferences.    Say I have 5
projects (a,b,c,d,e) and each one has a settings file,
./settings/org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse.prefs

#Thu Oct 11 09:11:32 CDT 2007
acceptedTypes=[inherited]
eclipse.preferences.version=1
instance/org.eclipse.core.net/org.eclipse.core.net.hasMigrated=true
ivy_conf_path=file\:/C\:/eclipse33/eclipse/workspace/snm-trunk/config/iv
y/ivyconf.xml
javadocTypes=[inherited]
retreive.pattern=none
sourceTypes=[inherited]

Is there any way to not have the ivy_conf_path hardcoded to an absolute
value?  This file gets checked into source control and developers have
there eclipse location in different areas.    I've tried making it a
relative path, but no luck.