ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Subject resolving java source files using IvyDE
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:06:07 GMT

I am using IvyDE since two days now. I am working with RAD 7 in a large scale project.
IvyDE seems to help me solving my classpath problems.

I have found out how to declare dependencies for library jars in my workspace using a simple
file resolver:

                <filesystem name="internal">
                        <ivy pattern="C:/workspace/[module]/ivy.xml" />
                        <artifact pattern="C:/workspace/libDir/[module].jar" />

I have still some trouble to put simple java projects including sources of my workspace into
the build path of RAD.
I assume that this possible using  IvyDE.
Does anybody have an idea how to solve this problem using IvyDE?

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT FÜR ALLE NEUEINSTEIGER
Jetzt bei Arcor: günstig und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket
für clevere Doppel-Sparer, nur  34,95 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!

View raw message