ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From komal shukla <shukla.ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject ivy-2.0.0-alpha repository settings
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:40:48 GMT
Hello all,
  I am a new ivy user. I have installed ivy (apache-ivy-2.0.0-alpha2-incubating-bin-with-deps.zip)
on my linux box, but I don’t understand how to adjust the default settings for local, shared
and public repository. I also have to set up a non-secure http proxy that connects to the
IVYREPSVR. Can someone please help me with my problem here? Since I have installed ivy-2.0.0,
I don’t find enough instructions from the mailing lists here.

  Help is really appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Komal

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!