ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Helmut Denk <helmut.d...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: problem retrieving SNAPSHOT artifacts from integration-server
Date Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:03:50 GMT

oh thanks. that helps. i'll check this out on monday.

i was missguided by this
http://www.nabble.com/setting-up-snapshots-with-ivy%2C-not-picking-up-latest-snapshot-tf4597050.html#a13156360
sample-config
in the ivy-user-forum. i should have read it more carefully ...

as you mentioned, schema-validate for ivysettings
would by helpful for that kind of mistakes.

have a nice time