ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From olsin <osinit...@advisorsoftware.com>
Subject platform specific configurations
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:31:42 GMT

Hi all,
I'm new to Ivy, seeking advice.
Part of our project is a native library - x.dll on windows and x.so on unix.
In ivy.xml I've defined configurations and publications as following:

<configurations>
  <conf name="default"/>
  <conf name="windows" extends="default" />
  <conf name="unix" extends="default" />
</configurations>
<publications>
  <artifact name="asi-optimizer" type="jar"/>
  <artifact name="asi-optimizerlib" type="dll" conf="windows" />
  <artifact name="liboptimizerlib" type="dll" ext="so" conf="unix" />
</publications>

How can I publish only jar+dll while building on windows and jar+so while
building on unix? I don't mind specifying ant target or ivy conf name (no
need to detect the platform automatically).

(Using Ivy 1.4)