ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From kukusz <luke.majew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not Retrieving Some JARs
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:09:29 GMT

Actually I take it back - this does work as expected.  However, since
"bundle" appears as the packaging type it tries to grab that extension.
Only if type is null would it default to JAR.

            if (type == null) {
                type = JAR_EXTENSION;
                ext = JAR_EXTENSION;
            }

As I am just getting familiar with this project, I'm not sure what the best
way to proceed.  Putting an exception for "bundle" does not seem like the
way to go.