ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: using triggers
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:11:56 GMT

Ant also throws up:

C:\ivylivraison\19102007\common.xml:22: Problem: failed to create task or
type triggers
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

bhatia wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a build.xml which imports common.xml containing all my targets. In
> common.xml, I init my ivyconf.xml which defines chain resolvers.
> I want to implement a trigger like this:
> <triggers name="some name here">
>     <ant-call target="unzip"
>           event="post-download-artifact" filter="type=war AND
> status=successful"/>
> </triggers>
> I tried adding this to my build.xml, in ivyconf.xml but I get the
> following message:
> "No appropriate method found for adding ant-build on class X.X.ivy"
> thanks

Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message