ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: building only whats necessary with Ivy
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 10:40:55 GMT

Well, thanks so much for your insights. Xooctory is worth waiting for:
1) it will build only whats needed to be built ( unlike CC which rebuilds
everything so cant scale)
2) it will do so using ivy module files
These 2 points are so logical I cant help getting my hands on it... I have
been able to move all our developers to Ivy in RAD7, so have eliminated the
need to cvs co all dependant projects in the workspace; ity Ivy that
retrieves our dependencies from the repository.

Saurabh