ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ordering of ivy:cachepath
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:33:24 GMT
Reading that, I initially thought that only make a difference if B is reimplementing a class
already defined in D or E
(probably not a good idea, but...).
In that case when I run A I would prefer to use the implementation of B rather than the one
of D or E.

Now, I guess that if you are asking that, that's because in OSGi the modules are loaded in
the order in which they
appear.  So, D and E must be loaded before.  Am I right?

Note that buildlist will order the module as you are asking.  But can't probably use that
to solve your problem.

Gilles

it.