ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: A little more info
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 07:18:11 GMT

I guess that's because the license of this jar doesn't allow to redistribute it.  You have
either to find an other
repository that distribute it (I don't know if there is), either put it manually on your repository
(which is rather
annoying because it is exactly what you are trying to do...)

> First, should the jar be in there?  Is this just a mistake, or is it
> intentional?  I seem to remember the JAI project having native code and
> therefore must be installed, but I might be mixing that up with Java 3d.
>
> If the dependency is optional, why does my build break if it can't find
> the jar?

You are right.  But I'm not sure Ivy could do something else.

Gilles