ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>
Subject RE: Extremely Slow to Resolve
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:21:07 GMT
Ah, thanks for the info. I'm using Maven in one (open source) project, but I
chose Ivy for my last client. I've never gotten very familiar with Maven,
but I've worked with Ant a lot, so Ivy seemed like a better choice.

We're still using 1.4, though. I'll be happy when IvyDE comes out for 2.0.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info