ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>
Subject RE: Extremely Slow to Resolve
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:06:43 GMT
I've seen this problem when using <ivyrep>. Try using a pure Maven
repository instead and see if htat makes a difference. I think the Ivy
repository is slow for some reason.

By the way, why are you switching from Maven? (Just curious.)

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info