ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Ivy SVN trunk ]Sun Jars
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:44:54 GMT
Try to use [module] instead of [artefact].

Ivy dependencies are defined first in term of modules.  Artefacts are only
known when the ivy.xml file (or pom.xml) is read.  If you don't want to
write an module descriptors, you have to work only at module level.

Maybe we should define such a resolver in our default settings...

Note also that it migh be possible to define a resolver that take the
pom.xml from the maven repository and the jars from a local dir.  (I know it
is possible with an ivy repository, but I'm sure it can work with a maven
repository).

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART