ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Mark_Mel...@amis.com
Subject Publish Event Trigger?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:02:48 GMT
Hi All,

I am looking at the documentation on triggers and I have also browsed the
source and it appears to my new-to-Ivy eyes that there is no way to hook
up a trigger to the delivery or publishing of an artifact.  Is this, in
fact, the case?  What I am trying to do is trigger a rebuild of any
modules that depend on a given artifact, whenever a new version of that
artifact has been published.

If Ivy doesn't support this - has anyone else done something like this?
The only other way I can see to do it would be to actually monitor the
filesystem where the artifact repository is kept.

Thanks,
Mark.

AMI Semiconductor - "Silicon Solutions for the Real World"
NOTICE:
This electronic message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. The information
is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents
of this information is prohibited. If you received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender and delete the copy you received.