ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Central version numbering.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:19:04 GMT
Isn't this already available with the current version of Ivy?

--
Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Foreman, Alex (IT)" <Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com>
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 3:10:35 PM
Subject: RE: Central version numbering.

Would is be possible to add a properties resolution to ivy files?

Eg:
In myVersionNumbers.properties
common.xerces=2.8.0

<properties file="myVersionnumbers.properties" />
<dependencies>
      <dependency org="myOrg" name="myModule" rev="${common.xerces}" />

Can this be added for the next release?

Many thanks,
Alex