ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Adams" <Jim.Ad...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Illegal type of archive for required library
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:54:35 GMT
This is because something that is not a jar was added to the classpath
container. We saw this in house when an eclipse bundle had mar files
added to its bundle classpath. Since this was a mistake it didn't hurt
to remove them from the classpath. I would suspect that IvyDE is being
too aggressive in setting up the compiletime classpath.

Time
> > Id
> > Illegal type of archive for required library: 'C:\Documents and
> > Settings\bhatia\.ivy\cache\ofac\di\wars\di-prod.war' in project
> > ad              ad      Build
> > path    1184071244817   9247
> >
> > I got rid of this problem by changing the level from Error to
Warning in