ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Central version numbering.
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:50:01 GMT
You're right, you need one settings file for each Project. But those
settings files are very simple and do not require any maintenance: they only
import one property file and one settings file. Using ant substitution as
you do is fine, but the developer has to remember to run the ant
substitution tasks each time they change a property or the ivy file... and
developers are lazy :-)

Xavier