ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Florian Traverse" <florian.trave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Ivy SVN trunk ]Sun Jars
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:55:02 GMT
That's the point :)

Do I have to make a  real repository, with Ivi xml description files, or can
I simply drop the jar in my "lib" project's directory using  something like
this (this one seems not to work)?

            <filesystem name="libraries">
                <ivy pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].xml" />
                <artifact pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]" />
            </filesystem>

I've tried to comment out  <ivy pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].xml" />
but it doesn't work either. So, any solution (don't forget, I'm a noob, and
making a real repository with all the directories and xml files really bugs
me ATM)?

Regards,
Temsa