ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Illegal type of archive for required library
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:49:25 GMT
I'm getting the same message with tld and some other files I am trying to
retrieve in order to put them in a war. Ivy from ant works fine, but I get
the same error message in ivyDE in the problems tab.

I am using ivy 1.4.1, ivyDE 1.2.0 and eclipse 3.3.

In addition, I'm not sure that turning the logging level from Error to
Warning is a good solution, as wouldn't that mask all errors?

I also tried putting the offending artifacts in a separate conf, and turned
that conf off for ivyDE, but that didn't make any difference when I resolved
in ivyDE. In addition, when I quit out of eclipse and restarted, the ivyDE
container was completely empty. However once I removed the tld artifacts as
dependencies, and restarted eclipse again it came back.

This all seems very odd. Has anyone else used ivyDE when there are non jar,
or zip type artifacts?