ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Central version numbering.
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 11:06:27 GMT
In ant, you can get environment variables like this:
<property name="env" environment="env" value="not used" />
and then you can use ${env.PATH} or whatever.

Why not just allow a ${env.BLAR} syntax in ivy? You may even be able to
reuse the ant classes to do it.

Re the whole java 1.4 vs 1.5 matter...as I have said before, I wouldn't have
a problem if ivy or ivyDE required java 1.5.

--
Regards,
John Gill