ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>
Subject Set resolver for publish only?
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:28:41 GMT
Hi.

I'm trying to setup a few of our projects to use ivy 2.0 alpha 2 for the
first time.

I've setup an internal webserver to contain our jar files and ivy xml
files. The idea is that this can be accessed from our servers and dev
machines as read only. The publishing would be done using the sftp
resolver. I imagine this would be a fairly normal solution, but after
reading some posts and docs I wonder if everyone out there uses shared
directories instead.

The problem with this approach is that you can't have the sftp resolver
be publish only. Instead it tries to use that to read files that it
already tried to read from the url resolver, asking me for the password
every time.

What is the suggested solution to have a passwordless retrieve but a
password protected resolve? It's also worth noting that our repository
is behind a firewall so we have to ssh tunnel to reach it from some
machines.

/Johan