ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Terrington <mich...@sarugo.net>
Subject Re: [Ivy SVN trunk ]Sun Jars
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:48:57 GMT
Florian Traverse wrote:
> Do I have to make a  real repository, with Ivi xml description files, or can
> I simply drop the jar in my "lib" project's directory using  something like
> this (this one seems not to work)?

I have a local filesystem repository to which I push only jars for some
of the not publicly available java libs.  So this should be possible.

>             <filesystem name="libraries">
>                 <ivy pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].xml" />
>                 <artifact pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]" />
>             </filesystem>
>
> I've tried to comment out  <ivy pattern="lib/[artifact]-[revision].xml" />
> but it doesn't work either. So, any solution (don't forget, I'm a noob, and
> making a real repository with all the directories and xml files really bugs
> me ATM)?

I don't know for sure, but for my local repository I have a full path in
the patterns, so you might try
"${basedir}/lib/[artifact]-[revision].xml" instead.  If that doesn't
work take a look at the output from the resolve, it should tell you
where it was looking for the files.

Regards,
Michael.
--