ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "James Poli" <James.P...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Command line fails Ivy 1.4.1
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:40:14 GMT
 Xavier,

 The command is below.  It's run on Unix so the '\'s are command line
continuations:

 sdsjava -cp
commons-cli-1.0.jar:ivy-1.4.1.jar:ivy-core-1.4.1.jar:sas.tools.ivy.Image
ServerResolver.jar fr.jayasoft.ivy.Main \
  -conf ivyconf.xml \
  -publish remote \
  -publishpattern dist/foo/bar/junk.jar \
  -revision 1.1.1    \
  -status integration  \
  -ivy junk_ivy.xml \
  -verbose

  All the jars are in that directory.

 Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 12:00 PM
To: ivy-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Command line fails Ivy 1.4.1

Could you give an example of how you run the command line, and what you
intend to do with it? We may find a workaround to your problem, and
narrow it down to enter a new jira issue.

Xavier

--
Xavier Hanin - Independent Java Consultant http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/ http://www.xoocode.org/