ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paolo Di Tommaso" <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE on Eclipse Europa
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2007 08:06:52 GMT
Your are right, I've just tried it on a fresh copy of Europa and it is
working fine now!

Anyway I've seen that exists a version 1.3 on JIRA that fix a bug on Europa
and the javadoc problem.

Has this version been released? Because the update site is providing the
version 1.2. Is it available in other manner?

Thanks,

Paolo