ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Stamminger <Johannes.Stammin...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject Re: Missing module in configuration after resolve with latest conflict manager
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:10:59 GMT

Hi!

> > Could you open a JIRA issue, with some more details about your settings,
> >
> > > your ivy version, and your ivy files. A junit test reproducing the
> >
> > problem
> >
> > > would be great!
> >
> > IVY-613. When time permits, I will try to provide unit tests.
>
> Ok thanks,

I just added an initial version of testing this defect as attachment to the
issue (hopefully I did not forget any files).

Note that we are using ivy-1.4.1. We can not switch to any alpga/trunk version
with our now operable build environment. Though we are willing do patch the
1.4.1 to come arround critical issues.

It fails due to the resolve report mentioning libX being evicted though IMHO
with the test data submitted it must not.

Have a nive weekend,
Johannes Stamminger

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information
or information otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any attachments and do not
use it for any purpose or disclose its content to any person, but delete this message and
any attachments from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this email transmission
was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
Astrium GmbH Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Thomas Mueller - Geschaeftsfuehrung: Evert Dudok
(Vorsitzender), Dr. Reinhold Lutz, Pablo Salame Fischer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Muenchen - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB Nr. 107 647