ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: [Ivy SVN trunk ]Sun Jars
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:15:27 GMT
On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 10:55:02PM +0200, Florian Traverse wrote:
> Do I have to make a  real repository, with Ivi xml description files, or can

Yes. But from your settings, you have already got a local repository.
It's incredibly easy to publish something there. 8-)

You need the jar, and a minimalist ivy.xml file that basically goes:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<ivy-module version="1.3" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <info organisation="javax.security" module="jacc" />
</ivy-module>

And then some ant code like:

<target name="publish">
  <ivy:settings />
  <ivy:resolve />
  <ivy:publish forcedeliver="true" artifactspattern="jacc.jar" resolver="local" pubrevision="1.0"
/>
</target>

I didn't test the code above, but it's a stripped-down version of what
we use to publish our local artifacts, so it shouldn't be too far off.

Cheers.
--
Jing Xue