ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From wil...@tut.by
Subject Re: [conf] pattern in resolver
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:42:31 GMT
wilmot> I have a filesystem resolver configured this way:

wilmot> <filesystem name="user-repository">
wilmot>    <ivy pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/ivy.xml"/>
wilmot>    <artifact
wilmot> pattern="${user.repository.dir}/[organisation]/[module]/[conf].[type]"/>
wilmot> </filesystem>

wilmot> The problem is that when the artifact is resolved, [conf] pattern is always
wilmot> "default", no matter what configuration is used. Is this a normal behaviour or
wilmot> did I miss anything? I expect [conf] to be the actual configuration used for
wilmot> the module.

Excuse me, but could anyone let me know the behaviuor of [conf] pattern in
resolver configuration at one's site? I'm trying to figure out if I have some
kind of misconfiguration or it is just a bug in Ivy.

Thanks!