ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Ivy 1.4.1. + Ant 1.7 configure task
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 06:59:20 GMT

I had been using ant 1.6.5 and all was ok with Ivy 1.4.1. I am testing ivy's
common.xml ant targets with ant 1.7 and I got the following error. I
probably need to declare a typedef explicitly but I dont know which task
though. Has anyone else had this problem moving from ant 1.6.+ to ant 1.7 ?

C:\ivylivraison\29082007\common.xml:39: Problem: failed to create task or
type antlib:fr.jayasoft.ivy.ant:configure
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

This appears to be an antlib declaration.
Action: Check that the implementing library exists in one of:
        -C:\Documents and Settings\bhatia\.ant\lib
        -a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message