ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nigel Charman <onl...@charman.net.nz>
Subject Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Archiva 1.0 Beta 1 Release
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 02:24:34 GMT

I've been using Ivy successfully with Archiva 1.0-alpha-2.  Archiva didn't
quite work OOTB - I needed to fiddle a couple of settings on Archiva's proxy
connector.  Maybe these are fixed in the beta.

Once Archiva is setup, the Ivy configuration is straightforward and the
combination works like a dream.  The relevant snippets from my ivy-conf are:

   <property name="ibiblio-maven2-root"
value="http://localhost:2222/archiva/repository/internal/" override="false"
/>
   <property name="ibiblio-maven2-pattern"
value="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[module]-[revision].[ext]"
override="false" />

	<resolvers>
		<ibiblio name="maven2-local" root="${ibiblio-maven2-root}"
pattern="${ibiblio-maven2-pattern}" m2compatible="true"/>

Cheers
Nigel