ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From bhatia <Bha...@OFAC.CH>
Subject Re: IvyDE container with WAR
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:56:55 GMT

The second option is less workable since I have no control over artifacts I
already have from my build system.

Triggers sounds like a good idea. With it maybe I can launch an ant-target
in the user's Eclipse workspace that unzips the war and adds it to the
Eclipse project's .classpath file. With that, I guess I can get the project
to compile using Eclipse menu options.

thanks a lot...