ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Central version numbering.
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:00:35 GMT
You can also say that you are using version range 1.2+ (I'm not 100% sure
about the syntax).  In that case, when you release a new version of C that
must replace the previous one, you give a version number like 1.2.2.  If the
new version must not replace the previous one, publish it with 1.3.0 or
2.0.0.

Now, if you want to take a different decision per module, then you will
always have to republish a new ivy.xml file for A and B when there is a new
version of C.

Gilles