ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurations really hard to understand
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:57:51 GMT
You can put  :

<configurations>
        <include file="${build.script.dir}/configurations.xml"/>
</configurations>

That works well when you want to have some configurations policies.
It works when you want configurations like 'compile', 'runtime',
'test', (like maven, or extended with some others like 'interface',
'assembly').

However, it doesn't work when you want to use configurations for
'feature scope'.  For example, the ivy.xml of the ivy module has
configuration like 'core', 'standalone', 'httpclient', 'oro'.  For
this type of configuration you can not include some standard
configurations.

I'm not sure if you can easily combine both style.

Gilles

--
Gilles SCOKART