ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:42:22 GMT
try the ant -v or -d option.  It should give more info.

Gilles

2007/8/15, Andy Piper <andyp@bea.com>:
> At 17:49 15/08/2007, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> >Which version of Ivy are you using? haltonunresolved was introduced in 2.0..
>
> alpha 2
>
> >BTW, which kind of problem are you having with ivy:install? Is it some
> >unresolved modules? If this is the case, have you tried a simple resolve
> >instead of an install (using the inline resolve for example). This could
> >help narrowing down the problem.
>
> I'm not sure it gives no output just says it failed. I am assuming
> that some modules are unresolved since some are in a different
> resolver which I do not specify in the install tag.
>
> andy
>

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Gilles SCOKART