ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Wu" <>
Subject HOWTO - Resolve dependencies on demand
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:19:12 GMT

I'm a newbie of Ivy and have a request of resolving dependencies on

Instead of requesting ivy to resolve all the dependencies by using the
default big resolver, I want ivy to resolve (and retrieve) only a set of
dependencies (say them set of D) by default, and resolve another set of
dependencies (say them set of X) while running task X.

That request seems possible based on the description here
l). But, I couldn't find a concrete working example. Can someone shed
light on this issue?

John Wu