ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:20:11 GMT
On 8/29/07, Andy Piper <andyp@bea.com> wrote:

> At 15:09 29/08/2007, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> > > So you are saying that it should work, assuming my repositories and
> > > specification are correct?
> >

> >Yes !
>
> Ok, I think the feature is broken then

Ok, so let's try to see how it's broken, since it works in most cases, it's
maybe you've found a specific case. Could you give more details about your
setup: settings file, snippets of build.xml, description of your
repositories and workspace? Then we could try to see if it's broken and how,
or if you've something wrong with your setup.

Xavier

andy

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/