ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:32:26 GMT
On 8/28/07, Andy Piper <andyp@bea.com> wrote:

> So now to my real problem - nothing is installed.
>
> My build directive looks like this:
>

>      <target name="publish" depends="configure, clean-build">
>          <ivy:install from="ce-repository" to="shared"
> organisation="feature"
>   haltonfailure="false"
>                       module="com.bea.core.ce" revision="3.0"
> overwrite="true" transitive="true"/>
>      </target>
>
> my ivy file contains this module, but it is a virtual dependency (no
> publications) and its dependencies are also virtual. It is only the
> third layer down that actually specifies any real artifacts. However
> the transitive="true" setting should ensure they get copied right?
> Right now I get nothing, although the build successfully completes.
>
> Any help appreciated.

Could you give more detail about your settings, and what is available in
your repositories. The install task is used to copy modules and their
dependencies from one repository to another one. So before calling install
you should have the com.bea.core.ce module properly available with all its
dependencies in your ce-repository. Is it your case?

If you want more help, posting some of your output may help us find what can
be wrong.

Xavier

Thanks

http://xhab.blogspot.com/