ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy demo with cruise control
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:06:37 GMT
On 8/27/07, bhatia <Bhatia@ofac.ch> wrote:

> I was referring to the following tutorial on the Ivy website:
> http://demos.worldofjava.org/fullstack-demo.htm
> http://demos.worldofjava.org/fullstack-demo.htm

These demos are not on the Ivy website... but maybe you've found a link from
Ivy website? I thought I had removed it though, since it's also a demo of a
commercial product.

I also want to publish a modified project in the local repository; I guess
> that can be done with Cruise Control.

No, CruiseControl does not publish to a local repository (by local I mean on
the developer workstation). It publishes to an integration repository.

But how do I tell Ivy, that it should
> resolve from the local repository and not from the network repository ?

It's because the local repository is the first in a chain where return first
is set to true. I think you can get details on this in the default settings
tutorial, and the multi-project example.

Xavier.

For example, in your demo (URL mentioned above), you do a resolve on the