ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Little Ivy survey (was: development process)
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:36:01 GMT
Thanks a lot for this detailed report, Matthias, I think it can help many
users.

To make it easier to find by users, I think it would be a nice idea to
convert it to a little article. Do you have a blog? It would be a very
interesting post, to which we could link from Ivy site.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/