ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with ivy:install
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 07:13:46 GMT
On 8/15/07, Andy Piper <andyp@bea.com> wrote:

> At 17:49 15/08/2007, Xavier Hanin wrote:
> >Which version of Ivy are you using? haltonunresolved was introduced in
> 2.0..
>
> alpha 2

It seems this is a documentation bug, the attribute has been renamed
haltonfailure for consistency with other tasks, but the documentation has
not been updated. You can try with haltonfailure="true" instead, and could
you open an issue for that in JIRA?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/