ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configurations really hard to understand
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:48:06 GMT
Maybe configuration mapping is too difficult to understand... I agree that
maven 2 scopes are easier to use for average users, at least until you reach
their limitations (if ever). Therefore we should maybe provide a set of
configurations and the associated mapping (something similar to maven 2
scopes maybe), and still make it possible to use your own conf mapping. In
this case users not needing specific things could almost ignore
configuration mapping.

What do you think?

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/